Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Medicine Worked.
Okay, I took the medicine my doctor suggested. I think its called Psayme, is that an acid reducer? I can't remember the brand name and I got the generic. It's a 14 day course, so I took the first pill last night and it worked, so I think. I did not wake up from acid reflux last night. I'm not sure if it's the medicine or that my band is loosening a bit, but whatever it is, it was much better last night. Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Is acid reflux not THE WORST ? I dont know how people live with it on a daily basis .
ReplyDeleteI had it so bad when my band was slipping/slipped i was waking up with it coming out of my nose !! ( I Know TMI ) But it was NASTY and just plain miserable !
I hear you Mindy. I don't know how people live with it on a regular basis. The only other time I had it was when I was pregnant both times and this all brings back the memories of popping tums and rolaides here and there.
ReplyDelete