Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 days till the day!!!!!

Well, today has been a much better day for me emotionally. My diet suffered just a little...... still doing protein drinks during the day and low carb protein dinner. Family is in from out of town and I ended up telling more people than I had originally planned. I told my mom that she could tell my uncle since he wanted to do the funeral on Monday and I told my brother and his wife. That is it!!!! I don't want anyone else to know just yet. I might decide to later on down the line, but not right now. Anyway, getting to my point (sorry for the little tangent) my mom took us all out to Outback and I think I did alright. I had the smallest steak and the veggies with it. I didn't finish the veggies, I was stuffed with the 7 oz steak. I didn't have bread or the blooming onion they ordered, so I feel good about myself. I'm sure I went over in calories for the day, but not in the carb area. Anyway, I am still down only 9 lbs and I'm sure I won't loose anymore tomorrow, but if I can loose 12-15 pounds total by surgery day, I'll feel good. That is what a lot of people loose on their pre op diets, so I have read.

Anyway, family will be out all week, so I need to be strong and stick to my diet.

..........Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment