Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Its Friday!!

Well, nothing much new has happened to me including no new weight loss. I know its normal, but I've stayed the same for the last 3 days and I'm on liquids. I'm hungry too!!! I've been drinking my protein shakes and it does help with the hunger, but I'm really tired of them. I called the Dr office today and asked if I could change up my diet on Monday since I'm 2 weeks post op and they did say I could add a light salad with tuna, so that adds a whole bunch of new textures to my diet. I can't wait!!!! I guess that would officially start the mushie phase!!! Finally!! They only want me to do that for one meal and continue the protein shakes during the day so that I can get that big weight loss in the beginning. Anyway, just the ok to eat one mushie meal is wonderful!!!!

I love to go shopping and I kinda miss buying clothes when I find a good deal, but I want to wait till I loose more to make a lot of purchases and the weather is going to be changing here in SoCal. As I mentioned, I bought one pair of jean at an awsome price that are snug on me, so when I loose a little more I'll switch to those. My current jeans are looking a little sloppy and baggy. I did try on some jeans today, but didn't buy. I usually shop in the big girls section and am usually a solid 18. I tried on a pair of size 16 (in the regular section of the store) and they fit great!!! yeah!!!! I also grabbed a 14 to try and they were just a little too tight to button, but in another 15-20 lbs, I'll be in a 14. As far as tops go, don't thing that has changed too much.

Well, gotta go for now..........Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Take a look at my blog today , there is a recipe for Protein Pudding you will LOVE and its mushy ! just in time for ya its on there ! As for shopping i would wait, Once you start going down sizes you REALLY start going down sizes. I have clothes I wore once and had to get rid of because thats' all i had "time" to wear them.
    I bought a few mix and match shirts and a few jeans and wore the jeans until they fell off.
    and it does not take as much as you think to get inot them like thos 14's probably 5 lbs and you will be in those ! Dont forget about losing INCHES My friend ! Your doing awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy!! Your so sweet!!! I look forward to fitting into those 14's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some pudding at the store today, SF Double Chocolate and SF Bannana Cream and I'm going to try the protein pudding. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you've already dropped a size...and soon you'll be in 14's....that's great! keep it up!! we're all in this together...it's great reading other blogs...it's very encouraging! Keep us posted on your progress!!!!

    ReplyDelete