Monday, January 19, 2009
Back Home and Doing Well!!!
Hi, just a quick post to let everyone know that everything went fine. I was in recovery for only about an hour and on my way home at 1pm. My stomach is not all bloated like I thought it would be, but I feel the gas discomfort and the shoulder pane was the wort, but it feels like it has subsided a lot right now. I'll post and give more details later, but for now, just wanted to let my friends know I'm fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YEAH !!!!! Congrats ! LOSER !!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Dance for you !
Try a heating pad for the gas .
Cant wait to hear more from you.
Mindy
You must have told me about the heating pad. I've been doing it and it works great!!!! I've been doing it every time I lay down and my shoulder pain is gone for the most part. Sometimes it moves around and goes up to the shoulders, but not nearly as painful as when I first got home. They said it was the anesthesia (the original shoulder pain in left shoulder). Anyway....thaks for all your advice it was perfect!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo excited for you...I thought about you all day on Monday...I'm sure you had a great experience just as I did. Congrats with losing 12 pounds already...the pounds will continue to drop...keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Just a quick post to say I was thinking of you! Hope everything went fine today. Hope you are feeling good too. I was surprised how long the back/shoulder pain lasted for me. Anyways, talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteMichele