Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!!

Well, tomorrow is the day I get banded. I'm ready!!! A little nervous, but mostly excited to start my new life. I'm really happy with my 12 pound weight loss so far and look forward to loosing more. I think about the future and what I will look like in June when we go on a camping trip to the beach. I can't wait to buy smaller clothes and to have energy and feel healthy. I can't wait to look back at pictures and say "wow, I can't believe I was that big". Anyway, thanks to all for your encouraging word and the next time I post, I will give all the details of my surgery day. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS I bet your a loser by now !! I hope things went well , come post when your able to !!
    Love
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete