Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Fill Tomorrow!!

Well, my first fill is tomorrow and I can't wait. I haven't been very good the last few days though and I'm not exactly sure why. I feel like I don't even have a band. Yesterday, I was hungry all day and grazing all day. I'm not sure if its just because I have no self control, or my monthly visitor is about to come, or is it that I'm anticipating this fill and not being able to eat much and getting in my last meals?? I'm not sure, but whatever it is, I need to stop. I had dropped to my all time low of -20 pounds last time I posted, but I had gained a couple back. I feel bloated. I think it's funny how you loose a lot of weight and feel great, then you kind of get used to being at that weight and feel fat again. Anyway, I need that fill and can't wait until the Dr. sticks that needle in my stomach and fills me up.



I will try to post tomorrow to tell how the fill experience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment