Well, today I lost that pound that I gained. I know weight flunctuates, but I find myself in my old mindset. In the past, I'd do really good on a diet and loose 10-20 pounds and then slowly it would just come back on and then some. I could never really stick to a diet or lifestyle change for more than a month and I still fear that is going to happen. I know I've got to change my mindset, its just hard. I did really well yesterday and tried to make only healthy choices along with 3 protein drinks and then did about 45 min on the Wii fit game. I didn't get a chance to walk, so I did the Wii instead and today that pound came off and I know weighing daily doesn't help. Thanks for your advise Mindy!!!
Last night my little boy (8 years) came into my bed in the middle of the night complaining of a stomach ache and at about 4 am he was in the bathroom throwing up and has the stomach flu. Ooohhh how I hate the flu. I'm being very carful to wash my hands constantly. It scares me to even think of getting the stomach flu as a banded person in general, not to mention 2 1/2 weeks post op. How does the band and the stomach flu work?????? It seems that when you vomit from the stomach flu (not PB) everything would have to come from the large stomach up through the tiny opening that the band is around and up through your mouth. Couldn't that cause slippage if your really sick and vomiting uncontrollably??? I'm good about getting my flu shots and will continue to be :)
Well, I will continue to make healthy choices today and hopefully get a chance to do some form of exercise today (BTW, my legs are killing me from the last 2 days, but I love it!!!). Our downtown area has an artwalk tonight where you walk around and visit the different museums and they usually have something fun for the kids, so we might do that and that will get a lot of walking in. We'll see, depends on how hubby feels after work tonight. He was a little crabby last night. A lot of changes at his job and a lot more stress on him. I feel bad for him, but he is applying for a new job that will be a lot less stress, so we'll see!!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment