It's really hard to figure out exactly how much I've lost since I've changed scales. The old scale, was one of thos analog style ones and not sure if it was entirely accurate. Therefore, I probably weighed more when I started my journey. I've been going by the Wii fit since it keeps a chart, but its showing I weigh a little more than my analog scale. I got Wii fit after surgery and didn't know my starting weight on it. Anyway, I'm going to go by the Wii fit since I can go back and check dates and stuff and once I hit weights in the 100's, I want to be certain I hit that goal for sure. I'm so close. I had put on a pound or two and then I stepped on today and was down 2.5 pounds hitting an all time low of 201.7 pounds!!! I'm so clsoe to the 100's I can taste it. I hope this fill will carry me to that point. I still don't know how food is going to go down, but I find that liquid is practically the same as before the fill. I'm going to do a little Split Pea soup for lunch. A little thicker, but no chuncks and see how that goes down and how full it makes me. Not sure about dinner. If I don't feel hungry or want real food, I'll just stick to soup or a protein drink and go for the mushies tomorrow. If I"m feeling real hungry, I'll try some sort of mushie concotion and see how I do.
Until next time.....
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are very close! Way to go! You will be in the 100s in no time!
ReplyDelete