Well, yesterday, I went to my kickboxing class and nothing hurt everything felt great. I didn't need to take it easy except when it came to the abs portion of the class. I didn't do the abs, not that it hurts, I just feel a slight pull and don't want to hurt anything. I had a great workout and feel great today, except extreemly sore, but I love that. When I'm sore, I know I worked hard. I must admit, I hate every second of exercising, but I feel so good afterwards, that it keeps me going back (for the most part). I go to a small gym down the street from my house and on Tues and Thurs I take a kickboxing class at 4:30 with some of the teachers and friends from my kids school. Its great because my kids love to go so they can see their friends and they play their video games (ds) together and have a great time, so it makes it easier for me to go and lug them around.
Anyway, I weighed in today and lost another pound. Yeah!!!! (but its the pound I've been going back and forth with, so I'm still saying I'm down 19 pounds). I'm going to try to get to the gym to do some light weights today and start with 20 min eliptical.
Tonight I have to make cookies and cupcakes for Valentine's Day party's tomorrow. Wish me luck and willpower not to eat them all!!! BTW, I had to buy Valentine candy for my kids to give to their friends at school and usually I buy my favorite candy (chocolate mmmm..) so that I can eat the leftover. Well, I bought Nerds and Starburst (not tempting at all), so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat the candy. I'm happy about that!!!
Bye for now.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment