Monday, February 9, 2009

A Rainy Monday....

Hi there!! Well, I start solids today!!!! I'm very excited, but a little afraid of gaining weight. I'm going to try to be careful about what I eat, considering I've been down the same 19 pounds for a week now. We went to Disneyland yesterday and walked and walked all day. I felt good about that. I'm going to try to exercise more this week. I feel totally ready to exercise. I'm sleeping on my stomach again and it's wonderful. I missed sleeping on my stomach. I don't feel any pain even at the port site, so all is well. When I had surgery, I ended up with 1 large incision (2.5 inches long) and 3 small ones (less than an inch). All are healing well, except one of the small ones seems to be a little reder than the others, no pain, but looking a little different. I don't think it's infected or anything, but I'm going to take extra special care of it so it doesn't become infected. I have been very good about putting Neosporin on them and keeping them clean, so last night, I cleaned it well and then put a little Peroxide on it and then Neosporin and then a bandage just to keep it extra clean.

Today is a rainy day and now my other son is home sick, his tummy hurts, he doesn't like school so much, I think he is faking it, but that is ok. He is a good student and deserves a day off here and there. We are going to stay in and enjoy the rain. I think I'll light a fire and do some housework and maybe the gym this evening. I was going to go this morning, but can't. Tomorrow I'm going to do my kickboxing class. I did it last week and I was fine, I just didn't do the sit up part.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment