Ok, so yesterday I was hungry all day and actually ate quite a bit. I don't know if its possible, but I feel less restricted than before my fill. It's probably in my head, but its how I feel. I started the morning off with my usual protein Iced coffee drink. Later that morning, I was hungry (earlier than usual), so I had some oatmeal, then later a scrambled egg, later some sugar free pudding. By late afternoon, I was hungry again, so I made a protein shake because that usually takes my hunger away. By evening, I was starving again and made tacos and rice for my family. I decided since everything went down fine, that I would have a bite of a taco and see how it went down and It went down fine. I stopped at one, although I didn't get that full feeling and really wanted another taco. Even brown rice went down with no problem. I'm thinking this first fill isn't going to give me restriction. I have my monthly visitor and am hoping my hunger and eating thing is hormonal, because I hate feeling hungry all the time and I just want to eat, eat, eat.
Today I go to the gym and am looking forward to that!!!! (not in a "I love to exercise" kind of way, more in a "I need to do this" kind of way). On Friday, I'm going on a walking field trip with my son's class. So, I will get a lot of exercise in this week. My husband has been sick all week and yesterday and today, I've had a headache I can't get rid of and it doesn't make things easier that medicine isn't as easy to take now. I'm afraid to try to cut and swallow pills since the fill. So, I've been crushing ibprofin.....Yuck!!!! I did gain back one of those pounds today, but I'm not going to take any of it personally, since my monthly is here and my weight is all over the place during this time of month. I will weigh when its gone and go with that weight. I'm still going to give this fill a couple more days and if I'm feeling the same, I'm going to call for another fill.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck with the gym! You will feel much better after you do it! Also have fun on the field trip!
ReplyDelete