Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!!

I'm happy it is Friday. Today is the walking field trip to the local community college to see a Play "Jackie Robinson". The walk is about 2-3 miles away, so I will get some good walking in today and his teacher is young and walks fast. I weighed on Wii fit today and lost some of the gain. I think its weird how I do the liquid thing the day of my fill and drop 2.5 pounds overnight, then I start regular food (and went overboard that day) and gain 1.5 or so back, and I lost another pound as of today. Anyway, like I said, I'm waiting till my monthly visitor is gone to get an acurate weigh in.

I did go to the gym last night and did my Kickboxing class and was feeling very energized during the class, so I worked my butt off and it felt good. I even worked hard on the ab portion and didn't feel any pulling or aching, so I can honestly say, I'm 100% recovered now. I bought some weighs yesterday, so I can lift some weights at home. I know I can do it at the gym, but I sometimes don't feel like going, so I figure if I have them at home, I can do it at home or at the gym and there can be no more excuses. Besides, my hubby likes to lift weights and we have a weight bench, so he can motivate me. I think I'll make the time to do some this afternoon or evening.

Hubby is going out of town tomorrow for a bike race, did I mention he loves to cycle (bicycle, not motorcycle). It's his passion and he has been planning to ride in this race on Sat. Its like 100 miles (I think). Can you believe that, I can't make it to the gym or do weights and he's riding his bike almost daily and loves it. He has never given me a hard time about my weight. He loves me just how I am and I'm thankful for that, but he is loving my transforming body too. He constantly complements me and makes me feel so good. So anyway, my best friend is having a garage sale on Sat and she lives next door to my mom, so I'm going to go visit her and my mom on Sat and maybe bring a few items over to sell at the garage sale.

Have a great weekend everyone. BTW, I just love seeing how many people are following my blog. Thanks everyone, I just love reading your comments and your blogs as well. I think I am addicted to reading the blogs. I'm a stay at home mom and kids are in school during the day, so I'm looking through them throughout the day. I have my email linked to my blog. Email me or comment anytime, I look at it several times a day. Do you think I need a job???? Ha ha . No, really, I do need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment