Wednesday, February 18, 2009

20 Pounds BABY!!!!

So, last night, I did pretty good on my eating for the day. For dinner, I made ground beef tacos and tostadas for the family and I made myself a taco using lettuce instead of a shell. So I guess that would be a lettuce wrap and it was yummy. I made 3 small ones, but I realized I would have been fine with just two because I was stuffed after 3. I've also been loving the no sugar added fudgesucle at night for a little sweet (only 40 calories each). I went to the gym last night and worked my butt off in the kickboxing class and felt great. So, today, all of it paid off and I'm at my alltime low of -20 pounds. Yeah!!!!! I hope I keep it off until my fill on Tuesday and maybe if I keep up the hard work I'll drop one or two more, but if not, I know it will start coming off once the fill comes.

Today I am going on a walking field trip with my older son's calss, so I'll get a little walking in this morning as well and then Thurs I plan to do my Kickboxing class again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog. I am also getting lap-band and stumbled across your site while reading other journeys. Since you are in the early stages I would like to follow your blog. You are doing awesome so far. I am actually starting the liquid stage today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly, I joined your blog too!!! I love seeing when I have someone new following my blog. I'm still in the begining stages, but if you have any questions or comments, I love to hear them. Best of luck to you and I look forward to reading about your journey as well.

    ReplyDelete