Hi Wendy, Love your new blog background. I copied you and changed mine too! I feel the same way about the failing thing and not sticking to it. I am doing so-so. I can do better. I can't wait for a fill tomorrow. It's like I am waiting for the magic to happen. Well, I have got to realize it takes working with the band. But I just want to know I have one so I want some restriction. If I couldve done it without the band I would be skinny. I don't feel any different. Anyways, I blogged yesterday about it. I hope your son is feeling better. I hate it when my kids are sick. I wish your hubby luck with his look for a new job. My husband works for edison and is interviewing for other positions as well. Well, I have to go before I have to change a diaper or get a juice for Matt. I just lost a comment by leaving the computer too long in middle of a comment and lost it. Bye for now! Have a great weekend!
I've been overweight all my life, with exception of a few of my teenage years. I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life and live the rest of it as a healthy, energetic, thinner person.
Hi Wendy,
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog background. I copied you and changed mine too! I feel the same way about the failing thing and not sticking to it. I am doing so-so. I can do better. I can't wait for a fill tomorrow. It's like I am waiting for the magic to happen. Well, I have got to realize it takes working with the band. But I just want to know I have one so I want some restriction. If I couldve done it without the band I would be skinny. I don't feel any different. Anyways, I blogged yesterday about it.
I hope your son is feeling better. I hate it when my kids are sick. I wish your hubby luck with his look for a new job. My husband works for edison and is interviewing for other positions as well.
Well, I have to go before I have to change a diaper or get a juice for Matt. I just lost a comment by leaving the computer too long in middle of a comment and lost it.
Bye for now! Have a great weekend!