Ok, note to self.......making cupcakes & cookies is too hard for me. I ate a couple cookies and some dough yesterday and then another couple cookies today. At the kids valentine's day parties at school, I'm the room mom setting out all this yummy stuff. I had a lot of carrots and ranch (not bad) and a small handful of chips. I have no self control and now I have a headache. I wonder if its all the sugar that my body is not used to. I woke up with a headache and haven't been able to get rid of it. No school tomorrow, so each of my kids brought a friend home to stay over night and I brought home some cupcakes and cookies, but I'll let the kids and dad finish them off. I'm not having any more sweets.
Valentine's Day is Sat and my mom said she'd watch the kids so hubby and I can go out for a hot date!!! yeah!!!! I think we'll go out to dinner and maybe a movie. Can't wait. I'm going to try to be good.
I weighed myself this morning and I'm a fraction of a pound lighter. Yeah!!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am with ya girl ! And yes the headache is proabbly from the sweets. I dont eat them often now and when i do i generally feel nasty as hell !
ReplyDeleteI made cookies the other day too and had one too many ! YICK. FYI if you have good restriction ( at least when i do ) the dough can get stuck !!!
hang in there !
Mindy