Well, hubby and I had a great night on Valentine's day. We went to dinner at my favorite, Macaroni Grill and I had my favorite dish Chicken Scalopini. I only ate about 1/3 of the plate and a bite of the yummy bread they serve there and I took the rest home. While we waited, we had a drink at the bar. My mom decided to let the kids stay the night, so we walked around and did some shopping after dinner and went home to watch a movie. We had a great time. I feel like I did ok at dinner and tried to eat less during the day to make up for the calories at dinner. I haven't done so well, the rest of this weekend. Not too many sweets, just feel like I can eat a lot and that nothing is staying the the small stomach pouch. All is passing through, so I'm so anxious to get my fill next Tues. I can't wait to get a little restriction back. I'm going to try to be really good this week, so I don't gain back this weight I've lost so far and I look forward to loosing some more after my fill. I have a friend who goes to the same Dr. and just had her first fill and she said she has good restriction. I hope I have the same outcome after my fill.
No school tomorrow for the kiddos.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The fill will make a HUGE difference...glad you had a good Valentine's evening! And, it's a great thing that you had your favorite plate at your favorite restaurant because after the fill, you'll only be able to eat a few bites! It's all good...let me know how it goes after the fill.
ReplyDelete