Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time Begins

I'm loving the whole Daylight Savings Time. I am loving the nice Spring weather as well. I did go to the gym on Sat and did about 1/2 hour eliptical on a high level and then did some weights. I was still too sore on my arms, so I just did my legs really good.

You know what is wierd?? In earlier posts, I commented that I felt some restriction since my last fill, but realize I will need another in a month or so. Well, that is still true, I know I will need more restriction, but I am really feeling my fill for the last few days. I still struggle with stopping eating when I feel full, but I'm feeling certain things going down and sometimes there is a slight pain and then I can feel it go down. I have not PB'd yet, thank goodness, but I've had some close calls. I have to say that I haven't been eating the best choices, but definatly much smaller portions. For example, we went out to pizza last night at this great italian resturant near us and I had one large slice and was stuffed and thought afterwards that I should not have eaten the whole piece and next time would cut it in half (I have a hard time leaving food on my plate, whatever I serve up, I usually finish, so I'm going to try to serve smaller portions and if I need more, I can always get seconds). Today, we had some pizza left over, so for lunch, I cut a slice in 1/2 and ate it and was actually satisfied, not stuffed, but satisfied. So, I'm finding that I am eating a lot less and didn't necessarily feel that way immediately after this fill. Wierd, does it get tighter after a few days??? or I wonder if it could be my cycle?? Anyhow, I'm glad to be feeling the band now. I'm going to work with this for a month and then go in for the next fill. I find myself a little nervous about the next fill because I know a lot of foods will be out after the next fill, but afterall, that is what I got this for. To loose weight Right?? Right.

I'm going on a gils weekend trip with two of my best friends who I have known since I was a young girl. We are going in the begining of april and then my kids have spring break and we might go camping with some close friends. None of these people know of my band, and I'm contemplating weather I should do my next fill right before (it would be 4 weeks from my last), or if I should wait until after spring break and be able to test my band without an audiance. Also, I'd love to enjoy these two outings and be able to go out to dinner without stress over what I can and can't eat. Anyway, I think I'll wait and see how the weight loss is going and as long as I am consistantly lossing, I'll wait until after. If I stand still or gain, I guess I'll go in before. Any suggestions???

I didn't weigh today!!! I know, what??? I am a scale-a-holic, but I had been gaining the last two times I got on and was really bad yesterday with a dessert and all, so I'm going to wait until Monday and then I can post it on my stats.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Keep blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment