UUUGGGG!!! I went up again!!! The scale has been going up steadily for the last 3-4 days. I know I haven't been making the best food choices lately, but I'm eating about 1/3 of what I used to eat. I'm hardly eating!! I'm exercising!! I don't get it!!! Sorry, I had to vent. I'm so frustrated.
I think I need to go back and track some of the food I ate the past few days and see if its too many calories or not enough or what?? I'm going to eat really healthy today and see what happens tomorrow. I hope the scale is going in the other direction tomorrow..
Hope your day starts off better than mine.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


try not eating before bed. this helps me tremendously. Had no idea how much that contributed to my weight before. Make sure you belly is near empty before bed time. If you need a snack to eat before bed, make it water, tea or sugar free jello. Something really small. :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat. I will try that and come to think of it, I have been eating pretty late the last few days.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your weight gain, but don't worry that's what you have the lap band for just get another fill and continue to work out you will be back on track in no time at all. Also, remember us women retain a lot of water. Your gonna lose all your weight, don't worry!!! I'm a stay at home mom too, and I think it's especially hard for us. We are always having to cook for the family and being home all day around the refrigerator is torture.
ReplyDelete