YEAHHHH!!! I'm so happy, Exercise did pay off!!! I'm back down to 200 lbs. I am soooo close, but can't ever seem to get off that 200 pound hump. I don't want to sabatoge myself either. I always feel good and then eat bad and it's a vicious cycle for me. I'd just love to get to wonder land. I feel like I've been teetering here for a long time. I'm at the book fair again all day, so I packed some very healthy snacks for me to eat throughout the day.....yogart, apple & Fiber bar. Here are some NSV that I have accomplished lately:
I have been drinking 64 Oz of water daily and drinking an extra 20 if I exercise.
I have not been weighing every day.
Those are just a couple that I can think of for right now. The water thing is a big deal for me.
Gotta go....Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great news! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteSo close you can taste it! Just chew it well and taste it slowly :) Kidding. Pretty soon you will be 197, 196, etc, and be leaving the 200's behind for good.
ReplyDelete