Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Wednesday
As you know, I had my second fill and am anxious to test it and see how it feels. Last night, I made dinner for my family and decided to water down some mashed potatoes. I added a little gravy for flavor and extra milk to make it pretty runny since I'm on liquids the day of fill. I had about 1/4 of a cup and was feeling a little fullness. I'm not noticing any trouble with liquids or protein shakes, but today I'm going to try some mushies and see how they do. Today I was back down to 201.4 pounds. I thinks that is .2 pounds below my lowest weight to date. I haven't been this low in over 8 years. Yeah!!!! I'm excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awesome!! I am so happy for you! I am thinking about doing the surgery but not yet sure. I really need to for my health's sake. Great job on your weightloss! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alicia....I am so happy I did this. I've been looking into it for over 2 years now and finally did it and don't regret it one bit.
ReplyDeleteHey there, I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well. It's so exciting to read your updates, it helps me know what to expect. My surgery is Friday, and I can't wait. I have probably lost around 15Lbs so far. I can't say for sure because I didnt weigh myself when I started my preop. I think I weighed about two days into it. Well I'm rooting for ya!!!!!!
ReplyDelete