Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Later today.....

Well, just an update. I started solids today and definately feel the fullness sooner and am trying to work on stopping when I feel full. It seems like I keep going when I should stop eating. Today I ate:

Breakfast:
Espresso Protein Drink
1 cup oatmeal w/flaxseed
Lunch:
1 cup potato soup
sugar free chocolae pudding
Snack:
2 handfulls light microwave popcorn
Dinner:
3/4 of a 2 egg omlet

I still feel like I'm eating too much and shouldn't I have trouble with popcorn???? I wanted to try it just to see if I can tolerate it and it was not a problem. For dinner, I should have stopped at 1/2 the omlet, but kept going and then 10 min later the really full feeling came. I never feel sick to my stomach or like I can't eat another bite. I haven't experienced the stuck thing either. I'm glad that I'm not getting sick, but it seems like that is when you know the restiction is good. I feel good, but think I'm goint to need another fill in a month or so. Maybe I should have not had the last .5cc taken out. I really do see how all this is a learning experience and getting to know your own body. I see how everyone is different and what is too tight for one person might be perfect for another.

Anyhow, sorry for the mindless babble...... I'll try to post tomorrow.

1 comment: