Well, today I had a really nice day. A lapband friend of mine, came over to my house and we did a great hike up Mt. Rubidoux. It's a very nice hike up a beautiful mountain and at the top is a cross. I'm not exactly sure how far it ends up being, but I'd guess a couple miles up and a couple down. Then we went to a nice sandwich shop and had half a sandwich and salad. It was nice to spend time with someone who is going through the same thing as I am.
Later, I went to the gym and did 20 min of cardio and about 40 min of weights and then another 10 min abs. I'm feeling very proud of all the exercise I did today and sure hope it pays off this week. I didn't weigh in this morning, just got too busy, but I felt like I had when I woke up this morning. We'll see, I'll try to remember tomorrow. It's kind of nice to not fixate on the number on the scale for a day or two. I think I should try that more often.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like you had an awesome day, I need to stop fixating on the scale also. It's crazy how the # on the scale can really set the mood for my whole day!! BTW thanks for the info on the salad and espresso drink.
ReplyDelete