Well, it's Tuesday and I didn't weigh in this morning because I was so bad yesterday. As you know, we went to Universal Studios. We ate a quick breakfast at home before leaving and I had a scrambled egg and tried to eat two sausage links and the first hurt, so I only had one.
Lunch was fast food at Subway and I had a kids meal, 4" turkey and cheese on whole wheat, 1/2 bag chips, 1/2 juice box.
Churro (I love those things and ate the whole thing without a problem)
Dinner was fast food again Rubio's Baja Grill a fish taco and shared some delux nacho's with hubby.
Before the band, it would have been much worse, but I still feel like I ate a ton yesterday and was sure the scale would show it today, so I choose not to weigh myself and be better today and see what I am tomorrow. I should exercise today, but have a lot to do and don't know if I'll be able to fit it in.
BTW, we had a great time yesterday and I was exhausted by the time we got home. A whole lot of walking.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment