Thursday, March 5, 2009

Down Another Pound

Yeah!!! I'm down another pound!!! So, that is 22 pounds total, my NEW all time low!!! I'm going to the gym this morning and going to try to eat good today. My mom is watching the kids tonight, so hubby and I can go on a date. We like to go to Happy Hour at El Torrito. I love the salads there, so last time we went, I had a drink (Vodka & Cranberry juice) while I waited for my salad and then ate the salad and had no more to drink, since I can't drink right after I eat. So, that is my plan and I'm sticking to it. I haven't had a salad since my fill, but I don't think it will be a problem as long as I chew, chew, chew. I'm going to try to put my weight/Date stats on the side of my blog if I can figure out how to do that. I have a hard time keeping my ticker updated, but I've seen other blogs where they put their weight/date stats on the side and its a good way for me to see how far I've come, since I can't get over that weighing everyday thing.

Did I mention, I love my band!!!!!!

Best wishes to Mommyof 4.....Surgery tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see that you are eating "regular" food and still losing weight. I'm done with fad diets and starving myself to death that's why I really wanted to get the lap-band, and to see that you are still able to enjoy your meals and you are still losing weight makes me so happy to hear. I also was happy to see you have been able to enjoy a mixed drink, because my husband and I love to go out and occcasionaly I do enjoy a mixed drink too. You are doing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete