Today I weighed in on my Wii fit and I was 199.5. Yeah!!! I finally hit onederland. I haven't seen the 100's since before I had my first son and he's 11 years old now!! It's been a long time. I'm trying to reflect on what I did differently to start dropping weight again. I've been keeping busy this week, which helps. I bought these Fiber bars at the store and have been eating one daily to help keep me regular and it has been working. I had bought some of those Auctivia yogurts and was drinking one a day and eating a light lunch every day. Also, my monthly visitor came on Monday and I always gain or bloat right before and then slowly loose weight during the visit, so that probably has something to do with the slight increase last week and then the steady loss. I'm really trying to figure out my body and how it works, so I will know when I gain the reasons why....Is it ever really possible to do???? who knows, but I try.
My son had an honor roll ceremony at his school and my parents came to see him get his award, so we all went out to dinner after. We went to Spagetti Factory, which I love. I love the Spagetti with Browned butter and Mazithera cheese (from the title of the dish, you can already imagine the calorie content). I started with a Cape Cod drink, then I had a small salad. We ordered Garlic Cheese bread for an appetizer and I had one slice and had some trouble getting it down. It hurt a bit going down, but didn't get stuck or anything. When dinner came, I was full after about 5 bites. I could have kept going, but tried to pay attention to my body and tried to stop when I was full. I had a lot of leftovers. We (me and my kids) always look forward to the leftovers to eat for breakfast in the morning. Usually, its not much. This time, there was a lot. I decided to give the kids all of the leftovers so they weren't calling my name later on in the day. So, I only had a few bites last night and now it is all gone. That was a huge thing for me and I'm so happy.
Anyway, I feel today is going to be a great day......Hope everyone has a great day and great weekend.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Do you hold on to the wii remote when you weigh in? I just mentioned something on my blog yesterday about it. I never thought to put it down before yesterday because I didn't think it would be that heavy, but that little sucker weighs almost a whole pound!
ReplyDeleteAre you serious??? I do hold on to it when I weigh. I'm going to try putting it down now. Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete