Hi all, I don't have too much to report today. I did gain a pound today, which was disappointing, but I'm not going to focus on that. I haven't really exercised good all week and today I didn't because none of my friends were going. I helped at the school setting up the book fair we are having and was really exhausted when I got home and fell asleep on the couch. I'm not feeling my normal self today. My energy level is zapped. I did take the kids for a short walk yesterday, but I wouldn't call that real exercise. I don't feel like doing anything today. I have to admit a very bad thing I've been doing the last few days. When I made cookies for my son's birthday, I put some dough aside that I didn't need. Thought I'd make cookies one night or something. Well, I've been dipping into that with a spoon and eating that. It wasn't a lot of cookie dough, but I couldn't help myself. That probably has something to do with my weight gain. It's gone now, so I can't do that anymore. I need to make some sugar free pudding tonight, so I have something sweet in the house. I also like to have low sugar fudgesicles in the house for my sweet tooth. I think I did ok today:
B: protein espresso drink
2 scrambled eggs
L: Chicken roll up with low fat cheese
D: Ground beef w/ cheese and some brown rice
As for NSV, yesterday, I went shopping at Ross for some new shirts. I can't stand not having anything to wear and got 3 new ones size 1x (I was wearing 2X or 3X). I was have two pair of capri pants I bought a few weeks ago size 14. I'm wearing them both and they fit just right (I was a size 18).
I need to exercise more.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It's a daily battle fighting our temptations, but don't get discouraged, you will be were you want to be soon. I wanted to ask you when did your doctor say you could start eating salad I remember you blogging about being able to have a tuna salad but I wasnt sure if that was a lettuce salad, I forgot to ask my dr. today. I also wanted to know if you could give me your recipe for your protein espresso drink. Thank you and I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete