Hi all, I'm back from my weekend in Palm Springs with the girls. It was a little crazy as one of my best friends didn't end up coming, she had an emergency at home (her 17 year old son got in a car accident with his friend in the car...long story, but they are both ok). So, it was my other best friend and another gal. We drank champaign, ate dinner out, went to the spa, layed out by the pool and went to the casino. We fit a lot of stuff into a weekend and had a great time. I'm sure I gained weight as I can feel it. I'm totally bloated, but all and all, I don't feel like I ate too terribly, so we'll see tomorrow when I weigh in.
It was nice to read all the blogs I missed and catch up with what is going on with all my lapband friends. Everyone is doing great!!!
Also, its always nice to come home to my family after a weekend away.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi, Wendy it sounds like you had a great time with your girl friends! You deserved a weekend away!!! Talk to you soon, Michele
ReplyDelete