Friday, April 3, 2009

Great Weekend....

I thought I'd blog a bit before I take off for the weekend with 2 of my best friends that I have know since childhood. We are going to Palm Springs for a girls out weekend....Fun....Fun. I haven't weighed my self in a few days since I haven't been doing so well and don't want to be depressed and this weekend will probably be hard to be good, but I'll try. Last time I weighed, I had finally hit onederland and I have a feeling I'm back in two-hundred- land :(. Anyway, I did choose to have my 3rd fill after Spring Break which is next week. I'm looking forward to the next fill and I have a feeling this will be a good one for me. One of my friends, who is going this weekend, called me all depressed because she has put on a lot of weight and said she is on a strict diet. She doesn't know about my surgery, but I said that I have been on a diet as well and would like to try to be good too, so we decided to make dinner at the condo one night and we are going to do Salmon and Salad. This will be nice to have someone else trying to watch what they eat and it will help motivate me. Here are a few NSV:

-I tried on my bathing suit and all my tops (I like the tankini type bathing suits) are too big, so I bought a new one. My old ones are all size 22 and my new one is size 16 (a little snug, but it should fit the whole summer)

-All my old clothes are really feeling large, especially in the waist.

-two people who don't know of my surgery noticed my weight loss.

-I managed to exercise 4 times this week

I'll try to blog on Monday and let you know how the weekend went.

No comments:

Post a Comment