Monday, April 20, 2009

Everything is Good

Thanks for all the kind comments and prayers for my dad. His surgery went well. We still haven't gotten results, but the surgeon says everything went good and we will just wait to make sure they got all the cancer, but he felt hopeful. My dad is recovering great and will probably go home tomorrow. I've been training for a new job that I can do from home and the training is quite draining. It's in the evenings and its 2.5 hours on a internet webcast and conference call. Just one of those things where your brain is trying to take in too much info and I'm exhausted. I haven't been able to exercise today and won't be able to make it to my kickboxing class this week due to training and Bunco on Thursday. I'm excited. Several of my friends and my mom and her friends are staring a Bunco group and our first meeting is on Thursday night. Fun, Fun, Fun. I ate ok today. Had some seafood for lunch and dinner and protein shake for breakfast. I weighed exactly the same as yesterday today, so maybe tomorrow I'll loose again, but maybe not since I haven't been exercising. I'll take the same weight over a gain. I ate real food today and didn't feel the restriction very good. Hopefully it will kick in soon. We'll see.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment