Monday, April 6, 2009
Got a Job!!!
I'm so excited. I got a job!!! I've been a stay at home mom now for about 7 years with a couple odd jobs here and there. Well, since my self pay lap band surgery, I have been looking for some kind of odd job that will allow me some flexability with my schedule. Just to make a little extra money for us to pay off some of our bills. I don't need to make a ton, just a little. Well, by word of mouth, I came across a friend who works from home transcribing police reports for insurance companies. They were looking for someone and she called me. This will be great, I can do it in my own time while my kids are at school and it will be pretty steady work. I've never transcribed before, but I'm a great typist, so I think it should work out pretty well for me. Another friend of mine works for a company who hires people for odd jobs and she said she is going to bring me home some work that I can do from my home. I don't think this will be as many hours, but its small stuff I can do while I'm watching tv or something. I don't start the transcribing job until next week, so I'll let you know how its going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Rock on! That little extra bit is always nice.
ReplyDeleteYour comment on my blog made me think about this thing I heard on Americas Next Top Model via the wise Tyra Banks. She said a tip to help you chin in pictures is to press your tongue to the roof of your mouth while you are smiling. I have tried this and it makes me look crazed and deranged. Give it a shot! It will at least give you something fun to do in the bathroom :)
ReplyDeletetoo funny, but definately worth a try!!! My chin situation is getting a lot better since loosing weight, but still not where I would like it to be.
ReplyDelete