Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OMG!!!

This fill is crazy tight. I was doing ok yesterday. I drank two protein drinks, light lemonade, some water and a small bowl of soup. Then for dinner, I had some more soup and took a couple bites of a Quiche I made. I chewed them well and all went down ok (you know I have to test that band, I can't just stick with liquids, though I should). Later on that night around 8 pm, I wanted something sweet, and I had some SF pudding in the fridge, so I thought I'd have one and oh boy!!! It hurt after a couple bites and I thought I was going to get stuck with pudding. I put it back in the fridge and was actually having trouble with just water going down. It hurt a bit and uncomfortable. It kinda scared me.

Well, this morning, I started with some water and it hurt again and I had some difficulty getting it down. I know that I am tighter in the morning than any other time and I'm on the rag, which I think makes me a bit tighter as well. I'm making some espresso right now and I think I'll drink my espresso protein drink warm instead of iced to help open up my throat. I hear people say this helps when your real tight. I'm hoping this afternoon will be similar to yesterday and I can get in some solids later today. On a great note, I stepped on y wii fit this morning and I'm down 4.5 pounds. In one day!! Is that possible??? That is an all time low of 196 yeah!!! I fully expect it to go up a little before it comes down as it always does right after a fill, but if I continue to eat and drink the way last night and this morning goes, it will hopefully keep going down. Right now, I'm thinking I'm too tight, but I'm going to give it a few days and see what happens. I'm not going to panice just because I was super tight this morning and last night. The only thing that worries me is if I can't get water down easily this afternoon, I will have to call the Dr. tomorrow. I need to be able to get water and protein down for sure.

Anyway, here is hoping today goes smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment