Why is it that when you (or should I say I) exercise a lot, I eat more?? Is is because I feel so good about exercising that I think, I can have just a little of that, I exercised today? or is your body trying to make up the calories it burned off? Whatever it is, I need to acknowledge it and stop making the same mistakes. I went on a 40 min bike ride around my neigborhood on Saturday and Monday. Went to kickboxing yesterday and plan to go to the gym and do a little cardio and weights today. I'd like to do another bike ride tomorrow and then I go away on Friday, so won't be able to exercise for the rest of the weekend. Next week will be a challenge since the kids are out of school and then we go camping. Right after camping is my fill and it can't come soon enough. I sure hope I'm close to my sweet spot this time.
As far as eating, I really haven't been doing so well and the scale is showing it. As you know, Sunday was a bad day and I'm finding myself snacking with bad stuf. I need to eat more consistently with good foods, because I find myself starving and then my head takes over and good choices go out the window. If I keep myself sustained, I tend to make better choices. I just worry about calories so much.
Yesterday, the boyfriend of my best friend threw her a birthday dinner for family and friends. I went without hubby and kids, since it was a school night and I didn't want to worry about homework and getting home in time for bed and all. I had way too many glasses of wine and then pasta was the dinner with a salad with delicious buttermilk dressing (which equals lots of calories) and bread. I ate it all along with a slice of cake and ice cream for desert. Now I know why I gained 1 1/2 pounds overnight. My Bad!!!!!
Well, the great thing about life is I start over again today and hope to do better.
Have a great day.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What is your current fill situation? I just had my third, which puts me at 6.5 cc's in a 10-12cc band...and I can so feel it! I am happy and I am just now starting to relearn to eat...slow and tiny bites. I have been reading that all along on LBT, but until you actually have to do it :) I hear you about snacking on not-so-good food. Its hard. I imagine it would be harder with kids bc you have "fun" food around more...but my boyfriend weighs 150 and can eat "fun" food like a child. Just do better today...find something you can pop in your mouth that isnt as good as the junk, but still tasty.
ReplyDeleteYou know, you could go hiking when you go camping. That would be good exercise. Camping in itself is pretty good work. Enjoy and keep your head up.