Sunday, April 19, 2009
Roller Coaster Ride
Hi Everyone. Sometimes I feel like this band is such a roller coaster ride. Ups and downs. For most of last week, I was in pain everytime I drank or ate and everything was a struggle. Then I got 1 cc taken out and I'm back to feeling like I can probably eat just about anything. Haven't tried it, I'm still on soft foods, but not having trouble with anything and not feeling as full as fast. I have to admit, I loved the restriction when I was too tight, just not the pain. I'm thinking the Dr. should have just taken out .5cc instead of 1cc. Oh well, I knew this was something I keep trying at until I get proper restriction. Last fill, I felt like a few weeks into it, it sort of kicked in and I was struggleing with some things and I guess its really too soon to be sure yet. I'm probably not going to be able to weigh in tomorrow. My dad is going in for surgery he has Protate Cancer, so I'm going to the hospital with him, my mom and brother. I'm going to update my stats acording to todays weigh in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Wendy,
ReplyDeleteFinally, I am able to read your blog, our dsl has been down for a week and we are on dial-up until a tech gets out here. I am sorry that you had to go through all that pain with your last fill. Amazing how as soon as he took it out the pain was gone. Congrats on your weight loss though, but too bad it had to be painful. My thoughts are with your dad, you and your family during his surgery and recovery.
I will try to update my blog, as I am seriously pmsing. So I haven't weighed in a couple days. I will call you soon, again enjoy your weight loss with out the pain tho:))) Michele
Good luck tomorrow and postive thoughts and wishes are coming your families way! I understand you frustration. You will get this fill thing right...if you are anything like me though, I want IMMEDIATE gratification.
ReplyDeleteThanks gals for the nice comments. And yes, Amy, I do want immediate gratification. I guess slowly but surely we will all get there.
ReplyDelete