well, this will probably be my last post until we return from our camping trip on Sunday. I've been running around and cooking all day and I'm exhausted. My younger son went to a friend's house and my older son went with my mom and dad to the movies and to dinner. I'm just getting some of the things together and waiting for my hubby to get home to get the bigger stuff loaded. I needed a break, so I thought I'd check out the blogs. Today, I pre cooked a ton of bacon, brownies, toasted some coconut and ran to at least 3 different stores. I still have to pack the trailer and our clothes. I dread the getting ready part, but love the relaxing weekend and we are going with 5 different families that are good friends of ours. It will be fun.
BTW, after I dropped of my younger son, my older son loves to do special things with me when it's just me and him, so I had a coupon for Cold Stone Ice Cream (I think they have them all over) buy one get one free. We went down and I thought I'd splurge for myself and have one, I've been good all day. They have a sugar free, fat free butter cream ice cream there and it is wonderful!!! I had that with a couple peanut butter cups mixed in, so it wasn't completly sugar free, fat free, but can you believe they have this??? I haven't been to Cold Stone in probably a year, so maybe everyone does know they have this, but if you didn't, go try it. You can't even tell it's sugar-free, fat-free. We also have this great frozen yogart place near us where you choose your yogart (and they do have some sugar free ones) and you put whatever toppings you want. I love this as a treat as well. I think it's great how now a days, you can find healthier versions of things everywhere and you don't feel guilty after doing it.
Well, I better get back to my chores, everyone have a great week and a fabulous Easter.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I read your last post and this one...I do the same thing...but basically I decided to take a break from trying to lose and just try to maintain for a while...so I was treating myself to lots of bad things every once is a while...but since I maintained, I didn't feel bad. Now I'm ready to focus again and start to lose...thanks for the great fat free, sugar free treat suggestions!!!
ReplyDelete