Had a great weekend. Me and my hubby went to a UB40 concert. We have always loved that band and they were playing at the casino close to our house, so we went and had the best time. The kids stayed overnight at my parents and we were able to go to breakfast together in the morning before picking up the kids.
I felt pretty good about my eating this weekend. I was trying to stop when I felt full and wasn't eating very much. I'm happy that I'm feeling my restriction. I've been avoiding most breads and carbs and such because they seem to be uncomfortable when I eat them. I do find though, that they do give me that full feeling quite quickly. Before the concert, we went to grab a drink and have some appetizers instead of a big dinner. We got hot wings and onion rings. I know, not so good, but I had my glass of wine before eating and then only ate two wings and about 4 onion rings and I was quite full, so I decided to stop. So, I don't think that was so bad. Before the band, I would have eaten like 8 wings and 15-20 onion rings and still probably be able to eat more. I had several drinks that evening, but we were at a concert and having so much fun. This morning at brunch, I was a little concerned as to how it would go, but I feel pretty good about it. I did over eat, but that is what you do at a brunch. We went to El Torrito (a Mexican resturant chain in California) and I love their salads, so I started with a small salad, a small piece of salmon. Then went back for a little more salad, a sausage, and a small taco (only ate the meat). I ended with a plate of select desserts (carrot cake, churro, rice pudding, bannana crepe) I took about a bite of each of them and was done. Not too bad, right? I ate like 4 hours ago and I'm still stuffed. I think I'll eat a very light dinner tonight and tomorrow is my weekly weigh in day. I hope I've lost.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment