Hello everyone and hope you all had a fabulous Easter. We got back yesterday from our camping trip and it was a lot of fun. We had the Easter Bunny drop off plastic filled eggs at the campsite with a note that he didn't want to hide them because he thought the critters might get to them, so that the parents would have to hide them. The kids loved this and went, happily, to the playground while the adults hid something like 144 easter eggs. We had 11 children looking for eggs. My kids had a great weekend just playing with friends and there was no fighting. I just relaxed and enjoyed the entire weekend. It was supposed to rain one day, but it didn't, so it was a little cold, but we had a fire going the entire time.
As far as eating, well, I wasn't perfect and it showed this morning as I am up a 1.8 pounds and at 200 again, but I'm not worried. I go in for my fill tomorrow and am looking forward to it. I only hope all this easter candy laying around the house will not be calling my name. I know why I gained weight. I wasn't exercising at all, I was eating three meals a day (I usually skip breakfast and have protein drink) as well as snacks. I had quite a few diet Cranberry and Vodka drinks. All of that is sure to add some weight. I had a little trouble with some of the foods we had to eat. Particularly, there was a snack that was a rolled up sandwich in a sort of soft tortilla and cut into bite size pieces, well, I took one bite and could tell it was having trouble going down, so I just went to my trailer and did the whole hands in the air, lay down, walk around coughing thing and it still didn't budge, so I leaned over the toilet and kind of tried to push it up and up and out it came. I didn't slime, but it was kind of like clear saliva that came out and I felt much better and no one was aware of what had taken place in my trailer when I came back out. There were other foods, I had a little trouble with, but managed to get them down. I can see that I am tight at times and I probably didn't stop eating when I was full. It's something about camping where everything tastes so good. All and all, I'm ok with a slight weight gain. Not happy to see the 200 again, but I'm sure in a day or two, I'll be back in onederland. I'm going to focus on exercising and eating good this week, not to mention I'll be on liquids and mushies starting tomorrow for a couple days until I get used to the fill. I loved catching up on everyones blogs. Good work everyone!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment