Friday, April 24, 2009

Filling my fill......

I forgot to mention....I felt my fill again yesterday at lunch and dinner. I don't know if it takes me a week or so for my fill to kick in or what. Does that happen to anyone else??? it seems like the last two fills took a while before I started feeling them. I know we are on liquids and mushies for a while and maybe I'm just unconciously continuing to eat slider foods without thinking and not feeling the fill. I don't think I do that because I can't wait to get off mushies and actually start before I'm supposed to, but just can't stand the liquid thing. I'm never sure where I stand on my fill immediatly after and then after I start eating solids I'm always dissappointed and then a week later, when I'm really dissappointed, my band (Tina as Amy would say) rears it's wonderful little head and reminds me that it is there (I think we should all name our bands). Also, another thing was when I had my too tight fill, I was on the rag and I keep hearing on Lap band talk that we are tighter during our period. My next fill is scheduled at around the same time, which dissappoints me. I was hoping to get in this Tues, but his schedule is full. I'm on the waiting list, but I'm not holding my breath. I have to wait until the 12th of May, which will be right around my period again. I hope it doesn't effect my fill.

Gotta run the kids to school.

1 comment:

  1. I try to make my fill appointments right after my period because that seems to be when my band is the loosest.

    ReplyDelete