last night was a rought night, Acid Reflux was bugging me when I went to bed. I had drank a lot of water before going and also had those 100 calorie cookies I had mentioned and I don't think its a good idea to eat and drink a lot just before bed when I'm feeling so tight. (Note to self) It was wierd because, if I layed on my stomach (which I feel most comfortable), I'd nod off and then something would come up into my mouth and wake me up (I know disgusting and TMI) and then if I lay on one side, it did the same and then the other side, my stomach would make this kind of growling sound way down deep and then it would travel up through my pouch and make this strange girgling noise. Over and over and my husband kept making comments. I mean, it never stopped and kind of kept me awake. Does this happen to anyone???
I finally fell asleep sometime last night and woke up feeling quite good and particularly thin, so I decided to weigh on the Wii and it said I lost 5.4 pound since the last time I weighed in (i think i had gained a little since last time) and I'm down to 187. Can't believe it I'm officially in the 180's. I'm thinking if I continue the way I'm going and continue to loose, I might just make my goal. I don't know, once I'm feeling back to usual and can eat more, I'm sure my weight loss will come to a stand still or even put a couple back on, but that's okay. I'm just estatic to have lost so much. I guess the complaining worked J/K.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment