Saturday, May 30, 2009

One more thing...

I had to go back and read some older posts because I couldn't remember if I already posted on this, but I found this great product the other day at Target (i'm sure at most grocery stores too). Remember when I blogged about eating a whole row of Girl Scout cookies back when I had no restriction??? I felt so bad, but I love those darn Thin Mint cookies. Well I found this Keebler brand of 100 calorie packs that tast very similar to those Thin Mints. They are the Grasshopper ones and I'm hooked. I'm goint to start buying 100 calorie packs of sweet treats for myself. I just love a sweet here and there and if I have those on hand, maybe I will make wiser choices.

I also ordered a bunh of Vitamins online today. I've been getting email of special offers from a websit called Puritan's Pride. The website is www.puritan.com I believe, anyway they are always having great deals on vitamins. They sent me an email with an offer (ends today) of $20 off $50 or more and free shipping. They are having all kinds of specials where you buy one get one free. So, I bought 2 bottles of B-12 Sublinguals, 2 bottels of chewable Adult Vitamins, 4 bottles of Papaya Enzyme, and two bottles of some other liquid stuff (for digestion my hubby said) and my total was like $31.00. Good deal huh??? Check it out . If you end up ordering today the code is TE5PP4D. But if you don't get a chance today, sign up for their email because they are always having deals like this.

I finally decided to order these vitamins because I can't take any of my pill form vitamins and I've been feeling so tired the last few days, I'm feeling dizzy at times, and my hair is falling out!! I usually can cut my B-12 pills in 1/2 or 1/4's and get them down, but I've been afraid the last few days, so I need to get myself set up with the proper vitamins so I can take them regarless of how my band is feeling that day. I have been continuing with the children's chewable vitamins, but was really happy to find the Adult Chewable vitamin's that this website had. You'd think they were paying me to advertise huh??? No, just excited to find this great deal and thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy,
    Thanks for keeping up on my blog. I read yours about daily and you are doing awesome. It takes so much work. Let me know how the vitamins go. I don't take any at this time. My hair seems fine but I have only been at full restriction for a week. I can see how I could be deficient.
    One thing I don't understand is how cookies go down with a fight? But not pasta. My friend in VA said not to eat rice cause it swells in the stomach. I haven't had a problem until this last fill. Anyway, I sent you a message on FB too.
    Lets Talk soon, Michele

    ReplyDelete