So, it seems that each day that goes by, I seem to be getting tighter and tight (pre-menstral). I know what it is. I did track my calories yesterday and I was at 1185 calories. I do think I splurged a little yesterday, so maybe I'm not eating enough. The reason I say I splurged is because we have cousins sleeping over today and we ordered pizza. I ordered thin and crispy meat lovers pizza for me and hubby. I ate almost a slice and got that full feeling. The hard part is, it tasted so good, I really wanted more, but I guess I went overboard with the almost full slice I ate because I ended up in the bathroom PBing and was having little issues the rest of the night. I had trouble with just about everything yesterday. I usually do fine with cheese and crackers and they are my new food of choice. 1 slice of cheese, about 4 or 5 crackers and I'm full and feeling good. Well, yesterday, I even had trouble with that, but no PB episodes. I had chicken noodle soup for lunch and that was good. I tried cereal and two bites and had to throw it away (i guess liquid with solid doesn't go down so well). So, this morning, I had my usual protein drink in the morning and took like several big gulps and felt some discomfort, so I guess I'm super tight this morning and will have to take slow sips until I loosen up a little this afternoon.
I get like this bubbling coming up in my throat. Does anyone experience this? It doesn't hurt, It's just like my band is reminding me that it's there and to think before I eat. I'm not in any pain, unless I eat too much, too fast, or the wrong things, so I'm not complaining just putting down some of the thoughts that have been going through my mind. I am definitely feeling in much better spirits today. I didn't weigh in, I'm just going to try and focus on eating well today.
One other thing that I ponder as I have been stuck for a while is that when you loose weight you feel so good about yourself and want to get dressed up and go out with friends or spouses and those occasions usually include alcohol for me/us. I guess maybe lately, I've been having wine or some type of alcoholic beverage just about Evey weekend. I know I've read before that alcohol kind of plays around with your system and maybe just when my body is ready to let loose of some of my weight, i drink some alcohol and it messes everything up. Just a thought. I think I'll try to refrain from alcoholic beverages for a couple weeks and see what happens.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I still cant believe how tight you are! A tad jealous I am. But I am at a nice restriction also. However, I can eat one piece of normal pizza.
ReplyDelete