Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Later today.
Ok, so I have been working from home today taking calls and I breaked for about 15 min to eat something. My hunger has come back a bit. I drank my usual protein breakfast and for lunch, I had some Tortellini left over from dinner a couple nights ago. There was only about 6 really small ones, so I ate those. Nothing got stuck, but boy was I full after eating such a small amount. I had about 10 grapes a while later and was full off those too. I think I'll have a protein shake in the afternoon as a snack since that filled me up so much last night. For dinner, I'll do a salad or soup and hope I don't cheat on anything bad, but so far so good. Hope this fullness continues, because that will be a good sign that I'm at the sweet spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment