Hi all. Hope eveyone had a nice Mother's Day. I did. I was able to sleep in which I don't get to do often while Dad and boys banged around in the kitchen making a wonderful Mother's Day breakfast for me. Eggs, Sourdough Toast, bacon and OJ. I had a couple bites of the toast and stopped. I loooooovvvveeeee sourdough toast with real butter and I keep trying it and most times, it gives me trouble, but it doesn't stop me from trying the next time. I don't know why i do it to myself. Glutten for punnishment I guess. I ate a couple bites of egg and about 3 slices of bacon and I was done. I don't eat much in the morning and, like i said I'm much tighter because of my period. Speaking of period. I finally started today and, of course, tomorrow is my fill. Anyway after breakfast dad and boys actually cleaned up the kitchen (after many hints) and they gave me some flowers and some jewelry (ear rings and a bracelet). I'm always reminding my hubby that I need large bracelets because my wrists are thick and this one fit great although I don't think it would have fit 4 months ago. Yeah me!!! Then we lounged around for a while reading the paper and reading blogs and then we went to my moms and louged by the pool. Later that night, my parents, uncle and aunt & some family friends and us went out to a steak house for a nice dinner. It was a great Mother's Day, but a little sad for us all since we have alway's had my Granny around us and she was always the center of attention, so I find our family gatherings are a little different now. My mom and my uncle held up well and Granny has been in my thoughts a lot this past week.
On another weight loss note. I was reading a freinds blog about buying a new bra and it reminded me that my bras have been much looser lately and not holding the girls up as well as they used to. The girls seem to be heading south a bit, so I knew I needed to buy a new bra. All my old ones were 40 DD (I'm large in the chest area), so I thought I must be in a D now and my back measurment is probably a 38, so I tried 38 D and I was falling out of them. I have never gotten a bra fitting before, too embarrasing, so I figured out on my own that as the back gets smaller the cups get smaller too. So I tried a 38 DD and a 36 DD both fit, but the 38 was a little more comforable and it was buy one get one 1/2 off, so I got both and won't be needing to buy a new bra for a while, I hope. I must confess, I remember when I was younger and thinner and alway thought a full 36 C was the best size breasts. I don't know if that will happen for me again after kids and all, but it would be nice. I think about breast augmentation and don't know if I would ever do it. I definately don't want to be bigger and I've seen people who get reductions and don't really think it looks all that great as far as the breasts look. It seems like you need to put in the implants to have that perky, go without a bra look. Do you know what I mean??? I'd love to have beautiful boobs and not have to wear a bra all the time, but if I got implants, I'd be a F or G or H or something. I guess I'll wait a while before I cross that bridge, but i'd love to hear your thoughts on the idea. By the time I get to goal my girls will be pointing to my toes and hanging to my waist.
Anyway. I'm gonna go for now...I'll try to post tomorrow and let you know about my fill, but I probably won't know how tight it is for a few days and I'm going to try to not panic if it seems a little tight because in a few days I'll be off my period and it will loosen up a bit I hope. I'm going to ask for only .5cc and see what he says.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have been measured for a bra a few times at Lane Bryant...but bless their pointy little heads, I dont know if they know what the are really doing. I worked at LB many moons ago and know that the instructions for how to measure are on the tape measure they wear around their neck...I want to go to a professional bra measurer...like the ones on Oprah!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's what I heard. My mom had someone measure her and she said the size they picked out for her seemed too small and was totally uncomfortable. Also, she felt like they didn't know what they were doing. She said it was some little tiny sales girl and she had to go topless and let her measure her. She said it was not an enjoyable experience. I think she said it was at JC Penny.
ReplyDeleteGirls, I went to a professional one, like on Oprah, and at first I was all stoked, I bought pretty bras... In seemingly ginormous sizes - I wear a 40DD from Vic's Secret, but am apparently a 40HH. YEAH. DOUBLE H. I like the bras I bought, but my mom's even said to me that I look better wearing the Vic's Secret ones!
ReplyDelete