Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday and no Weight Gain

I had a great weekend and wasn't good the entire time, so no weight gain is great!!! It was a busy weekend and lots of cheats, but I still feel I can hardly eat anything, so that is probably the reason for no weight gain.

Friday hubby and I went to happy hour to celebrate his Birthday. I realize Happy Hour is quite challenging for a banster. First of all, the idea is to eat and drink, which is not good when your a bandster and second, all the food and drinks are high calorie. I did order a couple screwdrivers and a salad. I could only eat about half of the very small dinner salad and I was stuffed. I had my drinks first. then ate the salad and one slice of a quesadilla. All in all, I felt I hardly ate, so the calories weren't too bad. Oh, I did have a small slice of carrot cake later that night (Birthday Carrot Cake).

On sat we had a 1st Holy Communion/Birthday Party to go to for our nephew and nice. It was a pool party and it was hot about 95 degrees, so I did manage to get into a bathing suit at a busy party and enjoy myself. After a couple glasses of wine that is. I got a really cute dress for this occasion and felt pretty good about myself. At the party that day, I felt I could eat a little more than usual, but still not very much at all. Also had quite a few glasses of wine throughout the course of the party. Not a very good calorie day.

Sunday, I did good. A couple bites of Breakfast Burrito in the morning (2 bites and Iwas feeling sick), cottage cheese and 3 chicken nuggets for lunch, 1/2 cheese sandwich for snack and chicken cesar salad for dinner. All and all, not bad, and I feel good that there still has not been weight gain since the fill.

I'm going to a luncheon today with the school's PTA. It's a sit down served lunch at a banquet. I'm not sure what they will serve (probably chicken something), but I'm hoping nothing makes me sick in front of all these people. I'm going to eat slow and carefully and hope no one comments on me not finnishing my plate.

I'm down to 191 as of today which is a 3 pound loss since Tuesday. If I can continue, I just might make my goal by June 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment