Now that I'm hopefully on my way to more weight loss and less yo-yoing, I decided to put some mini goals into my profile. I'm starting with one I've mentioned in my blog and that I set when I started this journey. I don't know if it is possible, but if I continue at a similar pace as the last few days, I might be able to do it. 180 is about the weight I was when I got married and when I began this journey, I told myself if I got to 180, that was all I needed. When the nurse, on surgery day, asked me how much I'd like to loose, I said if I can loose 40 pounds I'd be so happy and 60 pounds I'd be ecstatic. I never thought past 60 pounds to be completely honest. So I'm going to get to these mini goals and cross that bridge when it gets here.
I weighed this morning on wii and I was 191. I'm so close to those 180's and my BMI is like 30.?? It will be nice to see the 20's for BMI.
Tonight is hubby birthday, so we are going to go out to happy hour and maybe a movie or something. We have a birthday, swim party to go to tomorrow with my in laws. Haven't seen them in about a month, so I'm going to go looking for a new bathing suit today. Wish me luck!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck! You should be able to find loads of cute swimsuits in your size. I still have to weed through skirted numbers to find one that looks halfway decent! You are getting so close! Yeah for you!
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT!