Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday and a long 3 day weekend. We have a lot planned for the weekend and, of course, food surrounds all of these activities, so I'm going to try to be good. On the weight loss front, I haven't lost anymore weight, but I haven't gained either, so I'm grateful for that. I feel like I'm not eating much at all, so kind of disappointed that I'm not loosing. I've been getting in protein and have been exercising, so hopefully it's just a little plateau and I'll start loosing again.

Tonight we are going out for Chinese food for my mom's birthday, then Saturday, nothing major planned. For Sunday and Monday we have two different pool BBQ's to go to. I'm looking forward to relaxing and doing a little sun bathing.

All of my shorts are starting to get too big, so I went out today and bought a couple pairs of shorts. Size 14. I'm loving that size 14 is now my regular size and most everything in that size fits me (on the bottom). I'm still like an XL or 1X on the top. I also bought myself a few tank tops. I don't usually wear tank tops because they don't usually look so good on me, but they are not looking so bad these days, so I bout a few to get me through this hot summer.

Bunco was fun last night. I tried to eat shrimp, which I love, and it started to feel like it wasn't going down well, so I stopped eating it right away. I had a couple hot wings...yumm and some fruit and a couple glasses of wine.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am just now catching up with blogs. I hope you had a great weekend. These holidays are made to challenge us arent they? As is all of my moms cooking when we visit her! But I am hoping the band kept me in check!

    ReplyDelete