Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Progress.....Yeah!!

Ok, so I looked back on this last month today and realize I had a lot of down moments feeling like my band isn't working like it should. Today I go for my 4th fill and woke up feeling bloated because my friend is here. I didn't weigh in yesterday, just don't want to face it really, but thought I should weigh in today on the Wii so I can have a reference point as to what I weighed on fill #4. So, I stepped on the Wii and I was at 194, Yeah!!! I was really happy (that damn scale again setting my moods) but, a good mood, none the less. I decided to look back at what i weighed on my last fill a month ago and I was at 200 pound the day before the fill, so that is 6 pounds in a month. Not too shabby. I realize I go up and down as it seems everybody does and the big picture is where I should be looking especially when the scale is not my friend. 6 pounds is about what the band promises in a month. I also realize that I've only had the band 4 months and when I started this journey, I made a mini goal of being around 180 by June 15th. I don't know if I can do that, but if I keep up how I've been doing, I'll be pretty close. At least in the 180's. So I have a new attitude with the band this morning and I hope it sticks, because I don't like feeling defeated by this band. I'm going to win and it might take me over a year, but I'll get there. I'll blog later this afternoon to tell you how the fill went.

1 comment:

  1. LOl...good job choosing your attitude (I have to do that everyday on my way to work...repeating Choose Your Attitude Amy, Choose Your Attitude!...

    Look forward to seeing how the fill goes.

    ReplyDelete