Thursday, May 7, 2009
Strange thing happened this morning...
I was getting ready to work and was out of coffee and MUST HAVE CAFFINE IN THE MORNING, so I had to rund down to the store to grab milk since the kids had drinken the last. Made my Espresso protein drink (i have it everyday and suck it down without problems), I take a sip and all of a sudden, it feels like I'm stuck and feel like I'm going to throw up and a lot of pain and discomfort. I went to the sink and spit up a little something and felt better. Then I drank the rest very cautiously. I'm about to start my period and wondering if it effects my band when I get ready to start. I was on my period when I got my last fill and can't help but wonder if it was extra tight because of this. I'll probably be on my period when I get the next fill too.....Urrrrr. Sorry if this is too much info... just something I've been thinking about since I never PB and in the last two days have done it twice and on coffee at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yeah your band will be tighter right before getting your period and for the first few days of your period. I always try to plan my fills for right after my period ends since that is when my band feels the loosest.
ReplyDeleteInteresting... I got stuck the other day on cottage cheese of all things, and started my cycle later that day! Maybe there is something to do with that...
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I'm always on my period when I get a fill. Its like my body is trying to punish me!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this info. I had no idea to put the two together? I will look out for that. We need to get together! Summer is coming and maybe you can bring the kids over for a swim. I can't believe I will be off 6 weeks starting at the end of June. I am used to the year round schedule and starting the new year right after the 4th of july. We will talk soon to make plans. I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!!!
ReplyDelete