Well, I've been in a bit of a funk for the past couple weeks. Eating poorly, feeling tired, gaining weight, feeling like I'm not going to loose anymore weight. I have been trying to exercise and I always make decisions to eat right this week and some how, I get weak and don't eat so good and I haven't wanted to face the scale. Well, on Tuesday, I usually go to kickboxing, but didn't feel like it, so I committed to riding my exercise bike 10 miles (30 min) and then I lifted some weights at home. I've been sore ever since, but I like being sore. It makes me feel like I worked out good. Last night, we had a great spinnach, crannberry, chicken salad for dinner and it was great. Today, I decided to go onto the Wii and weigh in since I skipped Monday and low and behold, I dropped weight. I'm at 194.6!!!! Yeah!!! that is a new all time low and I wasn't even expecting it. I'm going to do salad for dinner again tonight and work out today and I hope to drop more.
Since the beginning of the band, I had made a goal that I would like to be down to 180 (my pre child weight) by June 14th. Why June 14th? because we have a great camping trip planned at the beach. Lately, I had given up on that goal feeling like 195 was where I was going to stay. If I can jump start my weight loss again, that goal might be possible. I'm going to try and see if i can do it. I go in for my next fill on Tuesday and am counting the days. I'm only going to ask for .5cc because I think I am near where I need to be.
Yesterday, I was eating a small Quesadilla with corn tortillas and I ate it slowly and then, without thinking, I took a sip or Crystal Light and OMG. I got stuck. I started to slime (I think) and went to the bathroom and it felt like it wanted to come up, but wasn't. So I thought if I lay down on my bed, maybe it will be able to make it's way down, but no. It wanted to come up, so I went to the toilet and hugged it until it did. Not that I'm happy to PB, but at least it tells me my band is tight right?
Well, I better go. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, my new jobs have been keeping me quite busy and I work most of today.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know! I have always heard that a way you can cheat the band is to drink. But when I have had a sip or two with something...it is not a good feeling. For example. One of my old guilty pleasures is I would love to go into the kitchen in the middle of the night (or whenever really) and eat something chocolatey...like a cookie, or pb & J, and then chug some milk. I tried to take eat half a piece of candy the other day and then swigged so milk...BAD idea! It sat there forever!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your weight loss. I think you are doing great.
Thanks Amy....I am usually good about not drinking with the band, but was working and not thinking and boy will i not do that again.
ReplyDelete