Friday, May 1, 2009

Havn't posted in a while

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Not much new to report includign the weight loss front. I've been holding steady. I haven't been eating real well. I have this new part-time job that is taking up a lot of my free time while the kids are in school. I haven't gotten used to the eating part. I'm finding myself snacking on not so good foods (chips are my worst enemy) I've been wanting to eat late at night too. I have to stop these bad habbits. I have, however, made it to the gym on Tues and Thurs and went for a long bike ride last Sun. So, I'm feeling good about my exercise. I'm about to start though and just feel blah and bloated. I haven't weighed in on the wii fit in a while, just don't want to know really.

I keep reading everyones blogs and love to see your progress.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog! Chips are my naughty snack as well. I just pop a few here, then a few there...its the salt and the crispiness (spelling?) Pringles, blue tortilla chips...ooh, this is making me hungry. This week I made a vow to stay away from the damn things...and I have been doing pretty well. In my mind, salt makes me retain water and thus poundage on the scale. I dont know if it really does...but that is what I tell myself so I stay away from them. THEY ARE OUT TO GET US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are out to get us. Though, you have lost 60 pounds eating chips here and there. Not too shabby!!! My problem is that I buy them for my kids lunches and they call my name (Wendy.....Wendy....Wendy...) all day long :( Maybe I should stop buying them for the kids, but they would be so dissapointed. I think I just need more will power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the exercise!!

    Blast those chips... I am sorta hoping they wind up not cooperating with my new stomach because they are definitely a weakness of mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy,
    Hope you are doing well since your last blog. Been thinking about you:) Bet you are busy with your new job. I will email you soon, Michele

    ReplyDelete