Ok, so I'm down on the scales again. Another .7 of a pound yeah!!! I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing different. I've been putting in extra protein each day. I've also been exercising a ton. I'm going to try that again today and hope it changes again tomorrow.
This weekend will be tough for me though. I'm having 8 boys overnight at my house for my son's birthday. I have pizza, pazokie (warm cookie w/ice cream) and tonz of junk food and candy for the kids. I hope I can control myself. Then, we have another birthday party to attend on Sat. Pizza, cake, ice cream and acholoic beverages. Sun is another birthday party...Pizza and cake and Monday we are spending the day at Universal Studios for my son's real birthday and eating out. My hope is to not gain over the weekend and hope I'm so sick of looking at pizza that I never want to eat it again (probably not possible as I love pizza). My hubby is off work tomorrow and wants to go out to lunch and spend the day together since our weekend will be so busy.
Hope everyone has an awsome day.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey that is over half a pound so that is good! Good luck this weekend! I know it will be hard. Have some...because if you are like me when you do break down and eat it you will overeat. Hope you have a great day with your hubby tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteafter reading your blog I suddenly have a craving for pizza, wings and beer!!!!!! LOL. I think I will struggle more with the beer, I'm not an alcoholic but when I get to gether w/friends I love to have ice cold beer w/lime and salt. Keep up the good work on your weight loss, and if I was you I would not deprive myself this weekend just have a little something to make you feel like you are enjoying everything also. Thats just my opinion, but I'm not as far along as you so I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. Good luck and have fun!!!!
ReplyDelete